1. When and why did you start blogging?
I started in January 2010, when all I wanted was to make a BIS gear list for my druid that I could cross off.
2. What inspires you to keep blogging?
I love writing. I used to like writing diaries when younger, and now I think of blogging as my way of remembering things that happened in game. I may not have a huge readership, but I’ve made great friends along the way.
3. What do you look for and appreciate in the blogs you follow?I love to hear the voice of the person behind the blog, and that I feel like I’m talking to them. When people reply my comments on their blog, I tend to like their blogs better as it feels like they enjoy talking to me – so all my favourite blogs are people that reply to every comment that is made on their blog.
4. If you had to describe yourself by comparing your personality to a game character/race, what character/race would that be?This is dreadful, but I think I have the personality of a gnome. I’m a little bundle of energy and excitement almost all the time. The horde part of me is disgusted.
5. What are your all time top 3 favorite PC/console games?My favourite game is WoW, but other games that I loved a lot were Simcity and Heroes of Might and Magic.
6. What PC/console games are you enjoying at the moment?I play WoW and Hearthstone, but I also play Disney Infinity with my daughter on PS3 sometimes. I don’t really like it though.
7. Do you enjoy playing any non-digital games?I LOVE board games. Pictionary is my favourite board game, but Monopoly and Bananagrams are also much enjoyed!
8. What do you like to do in your spare time when you’re not gaming or blogging?I love making things. I do cross-stitch, scrapbooking and cardmaking. I also like to sew theatre scrub hats for myself.
9. If you could spend a day in any fictional world (from any game, book, movie and so on), what world would you pick and why?I would have thought I would choose Azeroth, but actually, if I had to pick somewhere, it would be on the Starship Enterprise (new version with Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and Karl Urban).
10. What season of the year is your favorite?Autumn. Winter is too cold, Summer too hot and Spring gives me hay fever.
11. If you could magically learn any language in the world, what language would you learn?I would like to be fluent in Arabic. Hardly any Asian people speak Arabic!