15 Days of Screenshots - Day 2 Player Housing

This post is part of my series in participation of Saz's Through your Interface 15 day screenshot challenge.

Day 2 : Player Housing

If you were to claim a place to call your own, where would it be and why?


In flight form, there is nowhere more grand to be living than in the great World Tree, Nordrassil, in Mount Hyjal.  Majestic and eternal, it speaks of life and of course, reminds me of the Home tree in Avatar.  Which is where The Na'vi live.  Heh heh, nice pun huh?  Home of Navi? :P


But in humanoid form, of all the inns with beds, I like the Night Elves inns best.  Maybe it's because they have nice druidy and zen suroundings and love being back to nature.  And there really is only one place that a Tauren can go to which has that feel (and where I won't get my ass kicked by NPCs).  And that's in Moonglade.

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(