Alysrazor down on 10 man

Well, with Thraso leaving the guild on Friday after having a disagreement with guildies, we were left a tank short on Monday and we had 21 people but only 3 tanks and 5 healers.  So we took a really high dps and heal group which was great and hit up Alysrazor, and our first attempt got her to 4% which was REALLY encouraging!  Then the next few attempts were bad because I had some lousy net which dropped me to 1k latency and I died twice.  I was going to drop after that but I turned off hubby's computer and restarted wow and turned of Skada (why that would affect latency I don't know, I know it used to affect my FPS sometimes) and then we tried it again.  We finally got it on a really good attempt which Fue said was a bit of an anticlimax because she died in the air.  I'm sure Sev was pretty pleased though since he was up there killing her.


Tanks: Fueghan, Hwired
DPS: Lushnek, Sevros, Moopie, Xynzelle, Roshii
Healers: Navimie, Belinia, Shnaptim

Roshii got Alysra's Razor... am I the only one who thinks that's a really silly name?

I'll make a post for guildies later about how to heal it if you're 3 healing.

Comments