Bloody Rare


All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare. - Baruch Spinoza 

I finally got the achievement today that I thought I would never get - Bloody Rare.  I thought I would try to get it when I started trying to get more rares pics for my collection and I didn't realise it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.  I even think fishing for that Giant Sewer Rat in Dalaran was harder.


Oh that rush you get when NPCScan goes off (and Silver Dragon). I swear the adrenaline pumps, you are suddenly alert, eyes all over the map trying to find that rare.

Thraso said in one morning he got 18 rares in 45 minutes.  The trick was to do it early in the morning and he said that rares spawn on the hours so do it just after the hour.   And go with a friend.  Then you can cover more ground.

So here was the last elusive rare: Vorakem Doomspeaker of Hellfire Peninsula.


Comments

  1. Congrats!

    I've been trying for Bloody Rare and Frostbitten for quite a while, but I still have a ways to go. I got 5 rares in an hour or two in Northrend last weekend, but didn't have any luck finding them in Outlands afterwards.

    I hadn't heard that they spawn on the hour. Perhaps I'll give that a try tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jasyla - good luck Jas! Drag a friend with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(