Guild achievement - Warglaives of Azzinoth


How exciting was it when we killed Illidan yesterday and we all see the orange legendary and asked Roshii "Is that the one you need?" "YES!!!!"



So, now Roshii has his legendaries AND a full Transmog set.  I took pictures of him just because they look so awesome.

OK, I admit I have no idea what this is.  It looks like T2 but it's a different colour.

T6

T12 (but lookalike helm)

So I guess Roshii won't be joining us for our BT Transmog runs anymore!  Poor Sev still hasn't got his shoulders from Bloodboil and I still don't have my Felpuppy on a stick.

Oh, one other thing that was done yesterday was an Ulduar 25 man run, and I managed to score 3 shards!  So now I'm up to 25, just 5 more to go.  And I got some achievements as well (I Choose You, Runemaster Molgeim (25 Man), Supermassive (25 Man), Getting Back to Nature (25 Man)).  Thanks to all the guildies who took me on the run (and thanks to Lushnek for logging me in to tag along for the free ride!) 


Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(