Druid Tier 13 previews from MMO Champion

I think quite a few people have been talking about the druid Tier 13 looking quite nice, and I have to say I think it is quite a nice looking set compared to some of the previous ones.  Here it is here:


From Blizzard:
The design called for "phosphorescent mushrooms, reminiscent of Zangarmarsh," so our main concern was avoiding making a helm that looked like a giant toadstool sombrero. We’re always looking to incorporate interesting light sources within a raid set, and bioluminescent vegetable growth certainly provides that. Twisting, organic shapes are often key elements of a druid set, and this tier is no exception, with writhing plant roots providing a frame for the glowing clusters of fungi.

Well, I think it looks great, but I only have one beef (pun intended!) - EVERYTHING looks good on a female Night Elf!!!  I wonder how it would look on a Tauren female.

So I do like the glowing mushrooms.  I also like how the shoulders won't take out the eye of the person standing next to you.  And the helm looks more leather like now instead of... bark.  I often say that the T12 helm looks like I ran into a tree, got my head stuck and then wrenched my head and part of the tree out.

So what do you guys think?

Comments

  1. i really like the new druid set, one of the best imo


    -Roshii

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(