Highlights of the week from my Blogroll #12

WTS Heals - PTR 4.3: Tranquility vs. Divine Hymn
Now I hadn't read this blog before, and it's always nice to find new blogs to read.  This was a fascinating post weighing up the two big AOE channelled heal spells.  Since holy priests have had it tough in Firelands, it was nice to see some improvements to the holy priests (all our holy priests went disc for Firelands).  Looks like Divine Hymn will be good for those AOE times (like when I use my Tranq).  And it is a major buff!  From 3 targets to 5, and has a talent to increase the healing done by it by 100% (Heavenly Voice 2 point talent).  DH also increases the healing done to a target by 10% for 8 seconds.  So it looks like I'll be yelling at my priests to do it more then for those big AOE times :)

Saunder from Non-Squishy Heals was on the Twisted Nether Blogcast on Sunday, so I had a listen to that while I was at work.  His ideas on blogging are so different to mine, I couldn't imagine that he would ever read my blog!  His views on blogging are mostly to express his opinion about WoW stuff and not to talk about what he did or got on WoW.  Oh and Hydra had difficulty saying my name!  She uhmmed and ahhed a bit before she said it but she did say it as Na-vee-mee (I sent an email question asking if Saunder made his toon like like him or did he make himself look like his toon).  He had a nice speaking voice, it was good to hear an Aussie accent on the show and a nice pitch too hahaha!  I really do have a thing for nice voices.


Comments