The all Around Handome Burgy Blackheart

Feast ye eyes upon the dreadful, clever, all-powerful, hate-filled, sword-swingin', face-punchin', insult-flingin', and all around handsome, BURGY BLACKHEART.


Seriously.  Feast away.  I'm quite beautiful.

What a funny little ghostie pirate gnome!  Roshii said to me he would see Burgy EVERY time he was in Vashj'ir.  I have NEVER seen it, until today.  And I saw him dead.  I was rather sad.

But later in the day, must only be about 8-10 hours later, I was there again trying to get a better shot with the boats for my IntPiPoMo and Burgy was there!  So I got my Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat.


So that was pretty cool!  Don't you love it when you get things when you're not trying?  And all those other times where I was looking for him... GAH!

It must be one of those Burgy days, because I also snapped this rare today too:

Comments