Highlights of the Week from my Blogroll November 13, 2011


Jasyla of Cannot be Tamed wrote about Living Seed, Blessing of the Grove and Gift of the Earthmother, comparing the amount of healing done with these talents.  Her analysis and numbers are a great read for those who are trying to toss up which talents to take.

Juvenate of WTS Heals has compiled a 4.3 Resto Druid Gear list which is better than mine (but I had already posted mine so now I might just reference theirs).  Silly me still had the old site bookmarked, so have since migrated to the new site. 

Big Bear Butt Blogger had a link in his post Writing that makes you go "Hmmmm" to Anne "Shades of Grey"Stickney's theories on the Genesis of Azeroth, as featured in WoWInsider.  An amazing read.  I think I read it about 5 times - for interest as well as trying to get my head around it all.

In terms of IntPiPoMo this week, touch choice but I think this my fave 3 for the week are:


 

Comments