IntPiPoMo - Number 14-16 - Darkshore

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.


The Horde doesn't have any quests in Darkshore.  I wonder what caused this cyclone and why is it there?  Perhaps if I did some alliance quests there I may be able to find out.

And while I'm there, I will say I miss Auberdine.  How do I get to the Darnassus and Exodar now?  Probably via Stormwind *gulp. 


And who is this?  He seems to randomly appear and disappear on the ruins of the old wharf.  Is he an Alliance quest?  He is boss level...


Comments

  1. At the center of that cyclone stands Malfurion Stormrage attempting to hold the forces of nature together that threaten to tear Darkshore apart. In the climax of a quest chain you ride a dragon (that you rescued from the Emerald Nightmare) up into the cyclone to take out a Twilight Portal and a number of dragon riding cultists.

    The boss is Aetherion, subject of the alliance quest "Call Down The Thunder". http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13558

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lycanthrope - thanks for that info! Ooh Malfurion is in there? That is cool, almost want to roll alliance to do that quest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(