IntPiPoMo - Number 20-21 - Faces of Mount Hyjal

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.



Mount Hyjal is full of different lanscapes - fields of fire and barren lifeless waste, to the lush brilliant colours of Nordrassil.  I have a soft spot for Hyjal.  It's steeped in history, the land soaked with the blood of spilled Horde and Alliance fighting for the same cause.  And of course, ancient magics abound.

Comments

  1. Love the bottom picture, Thrall picked a good spot for wedding. It's one of my favourite parts of Hyjal, only partly because my favourite colour is lilac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erinys - thx! And I actually forgot that was their wedding spot /doh. I even HAVE that wedding pic as one of my IntPiPoMo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember squee'ing at everything I saw on that first night of Cata in Mt Hyjal. Like you said, so much lore there everywhere you turn. So beautiful in places, and thick with tragedy in others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting better day by day, wonderful :)

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Group5gal - Thank you for dropping by and commenting :)
    @Jamin - Oh don't say that, because the next few pics are only worth 100 words I think...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(