IntPiPoMo - Number 36 - Forlorn Cavern
Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.
Now this picture may not look like it's worth a thousand words, but I can think of a thousand words to write about this place. This is Forlorn Cavern in Ironforge. This view is what I had to look at for HOURS, if not DAYS while I was trying to catch Old Ironjaw. I have felt a whole myriad of emotions at this place.
- Frustration - "Damn, another Mudsnapper/Smallfish etc"
- Trepidation - "Uh oh, that 85 Hunter has me targetted..."
- Anger - "Bastards, ganging up and killing me /grumble"
- Boredom - "I should be farming mats for raid tonight..."
- Resignation - "Again? Come on, 2 dps versus one druid is hardly fair..."
- Jealousy - "You got it your first time fishing there? .... #$*@("
- Dislike - "RNG I HATE you!!!" Ok maybe Strong Dislike
- Elation - "OMG I got it!!!"