IntPiPoMo - Number 41 - The longest waterfall in Azeroth

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.


I don't have that fantastic ability that some have to capture big objects.  I saw this waterfall between Hyjal and Azshara and it must be the longest waterfall I have seen, and I tried capturing it but I just can't quite get it.  This is the best I could get.  But the interesting thing I discovered was that are actually fishing pools of Mountain trout in these little outcrops in the waterfall.  What a shame it wasn't a more exciting fish.

Comments

  1. Interesting shot. Everything looks purple, in contrast with your background XD

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jamin - thanks mate, I dunno why it looks that way, I wasn't very happy with the shot, I wish Fannon was around to tell me how he'd take it better :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(