IntPiPoMo - Number 43 - Isle of Blizzard Employees

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.

This island in the middle of Lake Dumont in Feralas is populated by a number of NPCs named after Blizzard Employees who were all members of single team in Blizzard.  So far here is the list of all those on the island and who they are:

Brandan Vanderpool - Game Tester, Production assistant WotLK
Brian Horn
Casey Fulton - Game Tester
Jake Patton
Judah Mehler - Tester for Starcraft
Jonny Throop - listed in WotLK credits but as ?Representatives
Larissa Bussell - Production assistant for WotLK
Lucas Merino
Mary Ann Skweres
Matias Volkert
Ryan Sly
Som Vanderpool - related to Brandon?

Ok I sat reading the credits of Cataclysm and WoTLK, I don't think I can be bothered looking anymore :)

Comments

  1. Really? I never noticed that they use real Blizzard employee name.. your blog is really getting exciting now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(