IntPiPoMo - Number 8 - The Vow

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.

The Vow (Thrall and Aggra)

In the face of the cataclysm, I've seen how truly fleeting our lives can be.
And I, for one, will not waste another second of mine.
What are you saying, Go'el? What is in your heart?
Aggra... though I was not born on Draenor, I have always tried to honor
the traditions of our ancestors...  I stand before you - Go'el, Son of
Durotan, Son of Garad... and if you would have me, I would be your
life-mate.  For so as long as I live, I will stand at your side, as you stood in mine...
I stand before you - Aggralan, daughter of Ryal, daughter of Sarrak...
and I will proudly be your mate, Go'el... In this world or any other.

Comments