What I plan to upgrade in terms of priority

So many new things - so many new bosses - so many Valor (valour!!!!) points to start collecting again!  So here is what I'm going to do in terms of my gear upgrades.

Since we're going into Dragon Soul tonight, we will probably be doing the first 4 bosses, and here's what I am looking to collect.

All bosses except Deathwing can drop
Trinket - Windward Heart (not a bad trinket, a bit different from Eye of Blazing as it works off crit heals rather than ordinary heal)
Ring - Signet of Suturing - (haste and spirit - another good base for me to keep my haste up)

Morchok
Neck - Perified Fungal Heart (spirit haste makes it better than spi crit for valour)
Bracers - Mycosynth Wristguards (nice mastery and some spirit on it)
Weapon - Vagaries of Time (1h mace - crit haste - but probably not my first choice of weapon)

Yor'sahj
Legs - Tier token drops here
Weapon - Scalpel of Unrelenting Agony (nice stats with haste and spirit, making it easier to keep my haste up)


Warlord Zon'ozz
Hands - Tier token drops here
Trinket - Seal of the Seven Signs (haste effect is passive proc not on use proc, which I like)

Hagara the Stormbinder
Shoulders - Tier token drops here
Belt - Girdle of the Grotesque (another mastery spirit item - not bad but easy to reforge)
Ring - Ring of the Riven - (haste, mastery ring - I like it I wants it!)

So that leaves me with what to buy first with my Valor points?

As cloaks seem to be in short supply in this raid, it looks like that will be my first purchase (Woundlicker Cover).  Depending on how easy it is to do the second half of Dragon Soul, I think my next purchase would be the shoes (Boots of Fungoid Growth).  Then I'd probably get the relic (Mindbender Lens).

What about the crafted items?
The crafted items seem to be not as good as the normal drops in Dragon Soul.  Better than LFR though, so maybe those items are best for those who don't do normal raids.  I think I'll give them a miss.

Comments