What will female Pandas look like - Fave Art from around the Interwebz

I'm not much of an artist, but I have been avidly following deviantART's Pandaren trends to see what my favourite artists have been coming up with.  Like almost everyone out there, I love the idea of the well rounded female Pandaren, and not the skinny sex sticks that Draenei and Worgen became.  I just hope that people realise when they do play such a character, that dressing them up CAN be rather difficult as what looks good on those Belfs and Humans doesn't have quite the same effect as it does on the more muscled/built female (eg my Tauren!).


Great Pandaren concept by Smirgow

Mahadosknight has got it right!

Lynxia's Luscious Liling
(oh BTW you have to look at her LOTR gif - ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!)

I blame Amerence for making me do this post.  I hope you guys like these pics some artists have made and go visit their galleries for more eye candy!

Comments