White Christmas - Azeroth edition

This Azeroth Edition of White Christmas was commissioned by my druid friend Draccus Moonsayer, of A Druid's Doodling.  Happy Winter's Veil Draccus!

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas
In Azeroth it’s Winter’s Veil
Trees in every city
They’re all so pretty
And Goblins have so much for sale

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas
With every daily I will try
To save Metzen, again, we sigh
Lump of Coal, please be there or I’ll cry.


I’m dreaming of a White Christmas
With every daily I will try
To save Metzen, again, we sigh
Lump of Coal, please be there or I’ll cry.

Comments

  1. @Amerence - TY and Happy Winter's Veil to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Navimie for a sweet gift. Lets just say my Pandora stations are ringing with Bing, Frankie, Louie, & a few others. Your rendition would do them proud. Because seriously we all know there are some mobsters that are closet gamers, the Rat Pack no exception.

    I've been playing with several songs myself lately & just wish I had a place for more musings. Your DM on Twitter has got me thinking a lot. Maybe after 1st of the year I'll give a 2nd blog a go.

    Thanks again for crafting this piece. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now I hear these lyrics when I listen to White Christmas! Hope you get that Lump of Coal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ancient - me too! Fingers crossed and glad you liked the song :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(