Highlights of the Week from my Blogroll February 5, 2012

So many choice things to read this week!

JD Kennada wrote about Repairing Professions - with a great list of improvements.  Gosh I wish they were implemented.  I hate that tailoring and enchanting doesn't have special dailies that let me buy special recipes or make special enchanting things for myself.  But I guess I'll never make money out of my professions.


Tome of the Ancient wrote about being introverts and extroverts her post Introversion: My WoW Expansion Fatigue Armor.  I feel kind of guilty now thinking about how little sympathy I had for those people who are extroverts and need other people to play to enjoy themselves in game.  But this quote was a gem:
The best analogy I ever heard used to describe the difference between introverts and extroverts was comparing them to a battery. Introvert’s batteries are drained by being around a lot of people and extrovert’s batteries are recharged by groups of people.

Oh, and I mustn't forget Fannon remembered me and did the Waterfalls of Azshara for me!  I especially like this one he did, love the fisheye effect!


Comments

  1. Thank you for the link Navi!

    I've been looking at the shot of your new weapon. It's very impressive, but looks really heavy. I'll be interested to see what you transmog it to if you decide to.

    And thanks for the link to Fannon's waterfalls, those shots are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TotA - It's already transmogrified! Now a fitting tribute to my arena partner, I am now running around with Felpuppy on a stick (Zhar'doom, Greatstaff of the Devourer). And Fannon did a much better job than I did, I am so grateful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(