Gnomeageddon's Sixth Meme thing took over the blogosphere in 24 hours. I went to almost every website to look at everyone's pics, and was amazed by the sheer number of wow bloggers out there in the community, and some of their fantastic pics. There were plenty of emotions out there:
- Excitement - ooh part of the community!
- Trepidation - do I even HAVE a 6th folder
- Resignation - I hate these chain mail letters, but I'll do it so I don't let someone down
- Disgust - I hate them, I won't pass it on
- Anxiety - OMG who hasn't been tagged and am I too late everyone's been picked?
- Relief - I have an awesome screenshot as my 6th 6th thank GOD
I was at work, browsing and doodling. People came to look at what I was doing and said "What the hell is that!" I said "Oh, it's like one of those chain mail things, I was just looking at the six degrees of separation." And it looked so messy that I had to get online and make it look nicer...
So this is what one does during a long procedure when I have internet access and plenty of time on my hands. And besides, I needed this to take my mind off the Ultraxion kill we had because I'm still all SQUEEEE about that.