Mini patch 4.3.2 - what it means to ME

ME ME ME.  It's all about me.  Sitting here with WoW patching away - I can't even play WoW when I get up at these early hours of the morning!  Full patch notes can be found here, but I'm going to comment about the things I'm interested in.

5% Dragon soul nerf will be in today.  Guess that will make raiding easier. 

Holy Radiance now costs 40% of base mana, up from 35%.
Well, it's about time.  Nerf Holy Radiance was what I say.  Though does that mean pallies will OOM more?  I have to say it will be TOTALLY bizarre having to cast innervate on a paladin - I  mean, seriously, when was the last time I ever had to do that?  Um, like never.

The Tier 13 Balance Druid 4-piece bonus now also increases the damage of Starsurge by 10%, in addition to its current effect.
Boomkin 4 piece was always a bit weak.  I wonder if this will improve them a little.  Well, a buff is a buff, nothing to complain about I suppose.

Fixed a bug that caused the Mature Language Filter to reset on exit.
FINALLY!  That's got to be the best part of this patch IMO. How annoying was it not to know whether people said F*** or S*** or penis or whatever.  Sometimes you could misunderstand a whole sentence because salient words were blocked out.  For example

"Those ******* were at it again today, you wouldn't believe how **** it was having to find a ******* good healer amongst those *****."

You can now form same-faction raids with Real ID friends, allowing you to enter Raid Finder in groups larger than 5, run older normal or heroic raids, or participate in Battlegrounds. You will not yet be able to run normal or heroic Dragon Soul with cross-realm raids of Real ID friends.
Now this is cool.  A shame all my cross server buddies are playing the wrong goddamn faction.  Well, maybe I do have one or two buddies on horde on other servers... maybe.

The Priest spell Leap of Faith is no longer usable while under the effect of Carrying Winds.
All I can say to Gutsy is HA!  No more grabbing me whilst jumping between islands to annoy me.  Though that may be bad for Falln who jumped to the wrong island on Madness last Monday and had to be Leap of Faithed in the right direction by Gutsy.  That's what best buddies are for I guess.

Look forward to getting on game today.  So much to do, so much to see.  And maybe see if my healing is back on track again.  I might have a GOOD raid week!






Comments

  1. I've sorta enjoyed having the mlf on. I'm sure what I inserted in the blanks was way better than what those %&$*@@##@# wrote.
    Waiting for the patch to load. And waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the only person I actually read when you talk about raiding stuffs and today it really paid off.

    "How annoying was it not to know whether people said F*** or S*** or penis or whatever."

    ROTFLMAO

    Navi, I can't even begin to imagine how annoying that was so I'm happy for you today!

    TotA

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Avadonja - TY for dropping by, and your blog is fascinating! LOL I'm glad you liked the MLF (I totally misread that at first, I was like why is someone writing MILF here) you must be one of the few :)

    @Ancient - I can't figure out if you're teasing me or not! Seriously! If you read "**** I'm up to **** *** in ****" I'm totally boggled! Because I automatically insert the WORST words :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my daughter never knows when I'm teasing her or not either. I think only my husband can ever tell. But no, I wasn't teasing but it did make me laugh really hard!

      TotA

      Delete
  4. 6% fireball and pyroblast nerf

    oh no
    back to the 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111112 spec

    KsRet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(