Pretending to be in Mog Madness - Tauren Priest

Silly me didn't quite understand the rules of the Mog Madness competition my dear friends JDKenada, Effraeti and Ancient did, but it was so exciting and cool, I thought I'd play pretend I'm in the competition and pick something that I would transmog if I was wearing cloth.

Mog Requirement: The first round of Mog Madness merely requires a cloth outfit.  That means Mages, Warlocks, and Priests are all open season for your submissions

There's only one option for Navi, and that's priest.  And since I have this cool cloth helm in my bank that I wanted to use for dressing up like Assasin's Creed, I thought I'd try and use it for my cloth transmog.  And I've always loved that priest-on-a-stick staff!


Helm: Cowl of  Benevolence
Shoulder: Amice of Brilliant Light
Chest: Vicious Embersilk Robe
Shirt: Sleeveless T-shirt
Gloves: Sterile Flesh-Handling Gloves
Belt: Belt of the Falling rain
Weapon: Staff of Immaculate Recovery

All I can say is thank god for Mogit.  Such an awesome addon!

So the next round you have to be "wild"!  But this time:
The classes are limited to either a Hunter or a Druid and your outfit must be based on using either  Marrowstrike or Glaive of the Pit (same skin).

Stay tuned to see what I would pretend I put into the competition!

Comments

  1. I love your "pretend" outfit! I wish you had entered, but never mind as long as I still get to see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ancient! I love that helm, I wish I could find something I could use it with all the time. And a shame it's cloth!

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I like the pairing of the T6 stuff with the Cataclysm crafted stuff :D The Cataclysm cloth hat looks really awesome on most races, but not on Tauren, and I'm not usually a fan of hoods on Tauren. In this case, however, the T6 hood with the Vicious Embersilk Robe, the result is simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kamalia - TY Kamalia! I would agree with you on most hoods, because I know they look terrible with my mane/hair hanging out the back (eg Twilight Cowls), but this one actually looks nice when it's on!

      Delete
  3. Navi, Navi, Navi - I'm with Tome- you are a prolific writer, and I am at work right now sneaking a peek - this is stunning. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Matty - From one prolific writer to another, I thank you :D

      Delete
  4. Hehe, from one Priest to another :P
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(