Highlights of the Week from my Blogroll April 22, 2012

It's been really hard to find highlights lately - there have been so many lowlights and there is a hell of a lot of beta out there - and most of you know that I'm avoiding Beta posts like the plague.  However, there have been some posts which I have found useful/informative:

Jasyla wrote a good post on whom to use Swiftmend on in raids for peak effectiveness.  So I have been trying to make a conscious effort to heal Roshii and Aza with swiftmend more now.

The Warchief has been amusing me with his poems for poetry month, and his Orc Lemon Squares is a brilliant example of lyrical genius.

And for laughs, Amateur Azerothian made me giggle with his wardrobe malfunctions.  I shouldn't be laughing at people's misfortunes but he DID put it out there for the laughter factor!

Comments

  1. I believe it was Matty who said they couldn't stop laughing at a dwarf in my position.

    Then I pointed out I'm 6-2 and 180 pounds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Navi, I think JD can take us giggling at him. Yes, Azeroth is overflowing with poetic genius except for an Alliance Druid I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JD - it was because you used dwarf in the title! I just went to read it again and giggled at the thought of you running around holding your pants up again.
    @TotA - You know you can't be a genius at EVERYTHING Tome. You'll just have to settle for being a genius with humour and writing. Besides, your druid is good at flirting, I'll give her that :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(