Wednesday raiding - tragedies in 3 acts


I have no idea what was wrong today.  We seemed to not have our mojo - we were wiping on stuff which we normally kill easily.

Morchok - it took us three goes.  First go, the crystal spawned and the other group ran for it, and Bish (who was on my side healing Morchok) died.  Then Morchok and Porkchop were too close together and the two crystals spawned next to each other and Hwired told us to all run for it and then the melee on my side died.  So that was a wipe.  Voe was in his offspec gear too!  Eventually we got it and Heroic Petrified heart dropped - grats Bish!

Then Yor'sahj... we wiped because someone got too many heals.  It was odd because I know it wasn't my side, because I was very sparing with my heals, and Bish said that he didn't heal Voe, who was on 4 stacks - however, Bish had a Holy Word: Sanctuary on the ground, and what was more likely was that Voe had stepped slightly out of the hallowed ground and then stepped back in, which gives you another stack.  The next attempt, Voe died again, popped and then died.  I didn't rez him and maybe I should have because then the blobs came and all 4 reached Yor'sahj and it just downhill from there.  The third attempt was a kill.  Thank god.  Vanquisher tier dropped... but it was one everyone had already.  Yay for me with offspec heroic legs :P

Zon'ozz. The first attempt, Voe accidentally stepped forward too far and died; the second attempt Bish dispelled, ran back and got hit by the ball which hit the melee and they all died.  Then the next time we were doing it again and I was saying there were too many people in ranged, and I told Voe to move to melee, but he said he was always at ranged.  I was going to move in, but Voe moved in and that was better.  We got it eventually on the third or 4th go!  Vanquisher tier again - yay it's Gloves!  Roshii got them.  Hwired took Treads of Crushed Flesh as offspec.

Hagara wasn't that bad, we had one wipe but it turned out ok after that.  OMG could it be, Vanquisher Tier Shoulders dropped, grats ME!  Souglyy got Treads of Dormant Dreams, so yay for both loots taken!

Ultraxion was alright.  I died though at the end because I didn't get a guardian spirit.  But thank goodness, it wasn't that bad!  Conquerer Tier chest dropped so Bish got that.  Woot!

Then we did Blackhorn.  We had 3 healers this time, and last time we did it with 2 healers, so we asked Bish to offspec DPS.  Poor Bish, he doesn't DPS often and hasn't got gear, so he did very low DPS.  Voe teased him about it.  A few attempts later Voe was feeling grouchy I think by then because he was flinging more insults.  First it was because I didn't join him in his small swirly.  I admit I didn't run to it at first because there was one on my right and I went to move to that but I saw him move to the left one so I went to the left one, but was a tad too slow and he died.  Then he began telling me off about standing there frozen and poor awareness, when I said I did have a second of indecision.  I let that slide, and then when Hwired talked about having Voe DPS and someone mentioned my DPS, Voe said "Navi's DPS?  Hahahaha.... she already wipes the raid with her slow movement," and I said "What's WRONG with you?  Why do you have to be so mean?  I don't mention your stuff ups, like in Yor'sahj, why must you?"  Then I started telling him off, and a few of us got a bit heated until level headed Hwired told us to calm down.  Anyway, we didn't kill Blackhorn, so we have tomorrow to do that since Roshii and Baha will not be raiding on Sunday.  Unless of course we substitute 2 DPS in for them on Sunday.  I'll see what the others think.

Comments

  1. This morning, like early early my time - I put on Facebook, "No use crying over spilt mojo..." Eery! Having a weird day myself, Navi. It'll get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I really need to start saying "stuffed up" instead of what I normally say...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Matty - Oooh great minds think alike eh? Stuffed up is a much more placid term than the one that rhymes with trucked. If that is the word you meant.

      Delete
  3. All jokes navi you know I love yah (;

    I wont be there tonight as I got basketball at 8.30 so I should be on by 9.30 if im needed just send me a text if yah do (;

    Love yah navi!!

    Voe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Voe - You big meanie! You're like a little brother, sometimes I wanna hug you and other times I want to strangle you!

      Delete
  4. Matty's right, I'll have to start using that expression too, cause I stuff up a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TotA - Haha "stuff" is a good word for all sorts of things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(