What should I wear tonight?

Geez, well, I thought I might as well use this set - there isn't much time to farm another one!  I changed the weapon though.  And added a cloak.



Worried that the staff is a little bit too blue.  Maybe the original one I was using was better (see the pics from Kara).  And I'm not sure about the cloak.  Ohhh what am I worried about, it's not like I'd win!  But I just don't want to look like an idiot in front of all the others and the judges... nothing worse than looking like I have NO fashion sense!

Comments

  1. Not like you'd win, you say ... :p

    GRATS NAVI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..... 100k you rock nav!

    -Roshii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo, gratz navi :)

    Baha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The future me laughs at you and your nervousness! Gratz Navi!! <3 <3

    - Aza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats Navie!!!

    -Toutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Ohhh what am I worried about, it's not like I'd win!"

    It's funny in retrospect - 'cause you totally DID win!
    Well deserved, grats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big grats on your win Nav, looks like you totally deserved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. TY everyone! OMG I can't sleep but I MUST GO TO BED!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(