All rise for the Red cow!

I finally did it! I went to visit my friend Akabeko of Red Cow Rise on her home server! I didn't realise that she was on that server, I already have toons there, so that made it super easy!

She was kind enough to give me a ride to Thunderbluff. I had died earlier on my pilgrimage across Mulgore....


And then she came to visit me on my server!  She already had toons here, and when I told my guildies she was here, they all came to meet her.  Aza was excited because he loves her writing and he told her so and Aka was so humbled she was shocked!  It was cute!


Comments

  1. Woot woot! How funny that you both already had toons on each other's servers! :D

    I don't blame your whole guild for showing up -- I would have gone all fangirl to, to meet Theorque in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very cool to be the visited - and Aka's reaction to her fans was so cool!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh!! I had so much fun. It was really kind of your guildies to come out and hang as well. I actually feel...a little internet famous? Thank you, Frostwolves!!! Thanks Navi-chan!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The navinator and the gifinator finally meet! I have to hurry off to watch yellow suit man dance some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love the icon up there! Navispammed <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I would have joined the party too if I'd known you were visiting.. it's my home server too :D Well, one of them anyway :) I'm loving these Navispam posts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GASP! Really! OMG I must go look for you (though since you've not been on WoW might be a tad hard to catch you :D) Must Navispam Angelya! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(