Cynwise in Disguise!

Cynwise seemed so normal, so non-plussed by fame and admiration, that I wondered, is he is as approachable as he seems? After all, he DID say he wanted more Navispam... was he joking or was he serious?  So, I swallowed my fear of rejection and asked him if he would mind if I took a pic with him for my wall.

I must have caught him as he woke up, for his response made me laugh as he thought I was nearby in real life!  Oh no, I may be bold online but I'm not that bold in real life!  Well.. actually I am.  But this is Cynwise, and I can't imagine meeting him in real life, I might do something stupid like squeal.

Graciously, he said he would oblige!  And so off to his server I went, and I took Azadelta along, for he is a massive Cynwise fan - being a lock and all.

Cyn came to meet us in Elwynn Forest, and picked us up and took us to Stormwind for a nice photo.  I have had very little opportunity to explore Stormwind except to hide from alliance so going to the Slaughtered Lamb was an interesting experience, and also going to the Warlock training grounds of old as well.

Aza and Cynwise talked warlock talk - Az was thrilled to meet his lock hero in the pixel!  Cyn was dressed like an NPC, a ruse so as to avoid attracting attention in a battleground.  I'm not so sure about that.  I think people would just see his name and run screaming from him.  But as I have said before, I never look at what people are wearing, I look at their health bars and have notice them running around on the field, I have little time to notice what gear they've got on.


Oh, and as we stood around while Cyn was trying to find something to wear, I realised something embarrassing.  My toon, looked almost EXACTLY like Cynwise.  Hair, face... thank god I didn't choose a warlock.  That would have been really embarrassing!  Cyn noticed and said I had the best hairstyle! :P

Cynwise changed into his raiding gear... ah... yes very sexy.  Boys.  Why must they dress their girl toons like that? LOL.

He was such a normal, easy going guy :)  I mean, what else did I expect, right?  I don't admire someone who is, deep down, an absolute tool.  And if someone came up to me and was like that, I would be thrilled and flattered, so I just tried to pretend he felt the same way.  A true gentleman, he said it was nice to "meet in the flesh" or so to speak.  Aza was so happy, he said that it was the best Christmas present ever :)  I bet Cynwise is pleased that a little thing like a few words and a photo could make people so thrilled :)  Coz he genuinely seems nice like that.

And then... I couldn't sleep.  Lesson learned: Never do stuff that makes you SQUEEEEE right before you want to go to bed.

Comments

  1. Ya know, I read something like this, and now I want to be Navispammed.

    ... Just sayin'. That Gold Medal at the bottom kicks ASS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your mail Hyperious :) You know I love to Navispam :)

      Delete
    2. And Tome of the Ancient is the genius behind that medal. She so very kindly gave it to me to use on my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, how fun!!

    And I definitely agree that that's the best hairstyle. It's the one I usually use on my human/BE toons, too. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! And I was more embarrassed that I looked like a Cyn clone - I swear it made me feel like I was stalking!

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry you couldn't sleep after that! I had a lot of fun with it, even if my raiding gear is a little, uh, daring?

    *cough*

    Boys, indeed.

    It was nice getting to show you and Az a bit of Alliance Warlock history - I'm sure that the depths of the Slaughtered Lamb isn't the absolute most picturesque place in Stormwind, but it certainly is important to warlocks.

    Glad to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It was my pleasure! And don't apologise for the sleep, my son got me up soon after anyway with a bleeding nose. Sigh. Children.

      I was happy I got to see something I would never have gone to see before, and seeing warlock related stuff really made Az's day.

      Delete
  4. Those are some great pictures! Cyn has awesome fashion sense.

    That *is* one of the nicest long hairstyles for Human women, so I wouldn't blame you one bit for choosing it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks Kam :) But seriously, come on, if someone made a toon to meet you and it looked EXACTLY like you... what would you think? Even though it was coincidence? LOL... I tell you, it screams, STALKER!!!

      Delete
  5. Wow, thanks! I had no idea Cyn was so beautiful and scantily clad! I can't wait to see where you strike next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(