I hope nobody can see me but...

Have you ever felt like you're whispering when typing?  There should be a term for that. I am sitting in an all day conference that I paid lots of money for and what am I doing? I am struggling with thumb typing, bad predictive text and yet hoping nobody sees me because I really should be paying attention to these genuinely good lectures!  And why am I writing so urgently?   Because people are talking, blogging and tweeting about something that I haven't told my readers yet...

That I am going to be on Twisted Nether Blogcast this weekend!


Ok I give up. I have tried for an hour to put a pic in... I will do it when I am at a real computer! (Edit: I've fixed it now!)

I am feeling a little anxious about the interview.  What if my son plays up?  What if I miss the time or get it wrong?  What if I come across like a total douchebag?

I feel honoured to be joining the ranks of my friends Saunder, Cymre, Tome of the Ancient and Kamalia who have been interviewed.  I thought back to my friends who were interviewed:
  • Saunder who was calm, spoke at a great pace and of course being male had a nice deep voice and was a familiar accent amongst those Yank accents :)
  • Cymre who had so many varied experiences to discuss and engage people
  • Ancient who was absolutely endearing in her non mainstream wow playing
  • Kamalia who genuinely sounded thrilled and excited to be on the blogcast... you could hear her enthusiasm, feel it!

It will be at 8pm Pacific Time on 8th July which translates to 1pm Monday afternoon 9th July.  I think. That is assuming they are in Daylight Savings because it is summer there. Oh it's too hard to do this on my phone!

Edit:  If you want to come and join and listen live then go to http://www.twistednether.net/live/

So head on down to Twisted Nether and check out the details if you want to listen to me talk about Wow, blogging and ice cream sundaes!

And damn it, which idiot spilled coffee on this scotchguarded seat and didn't clean it coz I just sat on it when trying to blog!  Now my butt smells like coffee.

Comments

  1. Relax babe you can do it *Cate holding cheerleading pom pom*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I'll need to tune in for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @McTacky - you can always download it if you miss it :) But I appreciate the support!

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! I can't wait to listen, I'm sure you'll do awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo nice! Good luck with the interview! I'll try to make it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Arv - :D TY for the support! Though if you miss it I won't be upset, you can listen later :)

      Delete
  5. Very cool Navi! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeee! Yay Navi! I probably won't listen to it during the live recording, but I'll make sure to listen to the finished show after it goes up!

    You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kam - Thanks! And ty for the recommendation :)

      Delete
  7. Well you did have two very good recommendations :P
    I'm sure you'll be fine. Mine worked out to be an hour earlier than expected though due to the time change that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cym - Ty for the recommendation :) I am sure it will be too but I just hope I sound ok.

      Delete
  8. I found out from Matty! I so want to listen live if I can stay up! The last time I promised I was going to do something it was last week's laid back raid and the power went off for a day and a half so I'd better not promise but I'm hoping! You will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @TotA - I swear I wasn't hiding it! If you make it that would be great, if you don't, that's ok too!

      Delete
  9. As I mentioned in chat, I can't listen live because this time of year work comes too darn early. But I can't wait to catch it.

    Oh, and your timezone math is spot on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @JD - what would I do without my Canadian timesmith :D

      Delete
  10. Sheesh, how can I listen to this live, my boss is back this week, I can't sneak off to a long lunch! Why did they change the day :(

    I will enjoy listening to it later though. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mab - Thx Mab! Feel funny that you were at everyone else's except mine :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(