JD of Amateur Azerothian is having another grand mogging competition and it is Transmogoolympics! The concept is really exciting and cool (well I think it is!):
- Archery – Build an outfit around your favourite bow.
- Cycling – Build a biker outfit to compliment the Chopper. It must be either Leather or Mail.
- Discus – Build an outfit around one of the shield skins seen here
- Equestrian – Build an outfit to compliment one of the horse mounts in the game. (Faction limitations apply, so no Orcs on a Stormwind pony)
- Fencing – Time for some swordplay. Build your best outfit around the 1h sword of your choice.
- Javelin – Build an outfit around the polearm of your choice.
- Hammer Throw – Build an outfit around your favourite two-handed hammer.
- Wrestling – We’re going to deviate from olympic wrestling and go to the sports entertainment aspect instead. Using one of the “championship” belts, design your own Azerothian pro wrestler. Think of the oversized belts, such as the Firemend Cinch.
- Freestyle – Build your own NPC.
So, the whole thing is anonymous and we get a faction randomly allocated to us. Guess what I got? Therazane! I wish I could be an ogre NPC so I could dress myself and look more like a Therazane person... all big and juicy and fat! The other thing is that we have to use at least 5 different races for the outfits.
I can't post my outfits here, since it's a competition, but I CAN post a picture of my flag bearer! Now it was a tough decision... I wanted to make something totally wearable and not be outlandish... but hey this outfit is not being judged! So I should be PROUD of the pink and green Therazane and show off my bright colours... are you ready to be blinded?
|Navi is displeased with me for dressing her in Therazane pink. But I said she has to stand out.|
The contest goes for a month, so we have a month to prepare our transmogs. So you can see the results of everyone's mogs in a month! Or, if you like, come and join in! The more the merrier and it's all in the spirit of the games!
Oh, I better get out my spirit of competition!