New project hatched from my coconut brain

I am working on a new page on my sidebar -  my celebrity page!  I have so many pics of me with famous bloggers that I thought I should have somewhere special to keep it so I can see them all in one place.
Loveless Cafe's wall of celebrities

I wish I was cleverer at web design.  I can't get my coconut around creating drop down menus to make my page prettier.

I managed to snag Matty too for my wall.  You can see her pic there of us on the nausea inducing tree in Crystalsong forest.

Oh and maybe if I do this, more people would be happier to let me visit them on their home realms!  I have to remind myself to ask Rio how to make an EU account so I can visit some of those EU people on their home servers - I've got Rio, Godmother, Erinys on my wishlist for celebrity pics!  I feel a bit stupid having all these level 1 toons named Navimie dotted on servers all over the place, but it makes the picture look better :)  At least I can say I was definitely there, not photoshopped in! :D

Comments

  1. Really great idea! By the time you're through you'll have navispammed servers all over the world! It makes me coconuts just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "We have detected a large population of level 1 characters named Navimie across US and EU servers. We can neither confirm nor deny that this is a virus. We suggest proceeding with caution. Subjects are nonhostile but prone to screenshotting."

      Delete
  2. Whenever you spy a Navi in the wild, be very still. Make no sudden moves, they are known to pounce on the unwary. If you manage to find some nearby scenic vistas, stand in front of them and strike a dynamic pose. For some reason, the Navi pauses for long periods. This can give you a chance to FLIGHT FORM AND FLEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You my think you're safe, Bear but you're not. You may not put it on your blog where you are but surely I must know people who know where you are! Nobody is immune to the power of prtsc!!

      Delete
  3. LOL @ making level 1 toons all over the servers :D Thats a great idea Navi! Thats very sweet of you doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This legion of Navi-One clones all over the realms is worth the price of admission right there...making the World (of Warcraft) better, one Navi at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There IS a disadvantage to already having so many alts that my main account is nearly full -- I can't leave level 1 Kamalia clones all over.

    I could do it on my F2P secondary account, but then we wouldn't see each other on RealID and you'd have to be the one to whisper me, which could make getting in touch a little difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(