Pretty Pally Pair

Roshii and Souglyy made a pair of pretty pallies
This pair of pretty pallies had real cutesy-wutesy names
If you duo tank and healer you'll come top in all your rallies
Imwifhim and Imwifher were all geared for fun and games.

Nothing beats that feeling playing side by side together
To look across and see you lovin' playing this game we love
Coz this is something we can do in good or crappy weather
Together we're a perfect match, like a hand fits in a glove.

How this game has changed me, went from solo play to sharing,
Before I'd want things for myself and now my mind is sappy
Attumen's Fiery Warhorse was my goal before this pairing
Now I'd hand it over to you just to make my babe happy.

There's nothing I won't do for you, I'd camp every rare spawn
And make you glad to have me, oh, if only you could see
To see your face when I wake beside you every dawn
It makes my day, my life, you make me feel oh so lucky.



Surprise! Love you babe :)

Roshii

Guest post by Roshii, our epic soppy rogue.  Thanks for bringing the love into my blog my friend!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much nav for posting this, means the world friend <3

    -Roshii

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG babe, what a lovely surprise! You blow me away :)

    I love you to

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's so adorable -- the poem and the picture and the concept and all of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute couple name!! I love it!! Btw I also made a druid to play with my fiance! He's a druid, I think its so cute to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @roshii @souglyy - LOL you guys are so sickeningly cute! <3
    @Kamalia - I agree, I'm all awwwwww
    @Cate - lol they get lots of comments about those names, and look, you're doing the same thing /awww cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(