Sunday fun raid - finishing that Ulduar 25

I extended the raid and we had 9 people for a 25 man and I was worried we wouldn't be able to do Yogg...

We had Arv tanking, me, Bish and Mctacky healing, Lush, Sev, Faithless, Roshii, Souglyy DPSing.

So starting out on Mimiron, got everyone to avoid the bombs, but it was too hard to get the assault bot into the rocket strikes.  Damn.  Oh well, next time.  I wasn't too fussed because getting that achievement could stuff up the first one.

A few stuff ups trying to do this one, but we got it eventually.  Didn't even need to break any saronite!

And with all keepers up, we managed to do this.  Just missed out for some people to get the achievement where nobody goes crazy, at the LAST second!  But that's ok, it's done! :D

My list of achievements for Lich King Raids looks a whole lot better now.  Gotta be pleased about that :)

Comments

  1. Geez blog, I just want to say congrats! I keep hitting publish and getting service unavailable, here goes one more try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome time again, thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun! I love getting these old achievements I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think many players are so happy, including myself to be getting achievements that got left behind....congrats and love this happy post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(