Sunday, July 29, 2012

Visiting Kamalia's homeground

I see Kamalia all the time, and also in JD's Laid back Raids, so I already had a pic of her, but I thought I should take a pic of her on her home server! And she wants a gold sticker too LOL!


So I ran out to meet her and DIED running to Bloodhoof Village... how embarrassing.  Kam got a crick in her neck while talking to me so I thought maybe she should change into something a little more comfortable....

So she pulled up a mushroom chair for me to sit on (what a wonderful hostess!) and it looked like she was going to bake me some cookies.  She also showed me two of her lovely transmogs.  This is her elemental set.

I had to see the pet that she had been working so hard for (Higher learning) so there he is, running along the bridge.  And the best thing - while it's night time on my server, it was bright day on hers, which made for some nice bright pics - all my other pics have been taken at night and don't look as good!

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun to meet with you, Navi! I'm glad we were able to both be on at a good time for it :D

    Looks like you've had a bunch of other awesome meetings recently, too!

    Sorry for the late response -- I've been on the road/at a family reunion for the last few days and only just now got my computer out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's ok! I noticed your site had been quiet so I figured you were busy! LOL it was fun to meet you on your home ground. Mulgore seems to be a popular place, followed closely by Dalaran!

    And yes, OMG it was exciting meeting so many people! Now I have to see if the next round of people will respond to a Navispam! :D

    ReplyDelete