A guild video to conclude the Cataclysm

Well, tomorrow is the BIG DAY! To celebrate the big day I thought I'd finish off the Dragon Soul Video that I had been making and we can relive all those early moments of the Dragon Soul raid - for some reason I keep forgetting to FRAPS Morchok videos so I have no heroic kills with achievements (or even the normal achievement!). Probably just as well - was running out of time in the song anyway.

And doesn't Nozdormu look GORGEOUS? :D Though Alexstrasza and Ysera aren't half bad either /grin. 

Comments

  1. What a great journey, im so glad i was with all you guys for it to. Looking forward to whats yet to come in MOP.

    Fallnapart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to it too Falln. Can't believe it's tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Couldn't agree with you more Falln. Great vid Navi :) Can't wait to continue our adventure's in MOP :)

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Souglyy, I am looking forward to more raiding and videos in MoP :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL /pulls Matty out from under her pretend rock

      Delete
  4. yay awesome video nav, i love it

    -Roshii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) glad to hear Rosh - I was worried you'd be nagging me that you weren't in it enough.

      Delete
  5. I was just one person in the team, its a group effort and a group reward to watch this video, cant wait to the see the mop raid content vid :)

    -Roshii

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, you video making talents are fantastic Navi. I love the vid and can't wait til MoP comes out, but I won't get to play until Thursday. I have to go to Canberra on Tuesday and out laptop HDD died, so I won't have anything to use down there. :(

    Have fun and tell me all about on Thursday.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(