Frostwolves Activity - 1st 12 hours after release

Well it's been exciting not only PLAYING the expansion but watching guild activity as we go along.  Aza has been working hard for realm first Warlock - at the moment he's up to 88.  Yay Aza!

Souglyy and Roshii are now 87.

Probably one of the most exciting things in guild would have to be our guild leader Fueghan who got not only one, but THREE Realm firsts in professions!


Now that... is hard work.  I had no idea he was going to even do that, though I did know he was stockpiling.

I saw a lot of realm firsts going through - mostly Alliance.  The only horde one I saw was Ashes getting Realm First! Zen Master Enchanter.

I've been levelling with Lushnek, and since we're levelling together it's great to see that Pet Battles is something I can do independently!  That and professions :)  However, I had a buggy achievement yesterday - I didn't get Newbie, but I did get Just a Pup.  But I think it was just buggy yesterday because I do have the achievement according to my Achievement tab this morning.


My first pet is my Clockwork Gnome.  Since he is strong against Beasts, I thought I would level him first.  He's been great and he's pretty tough!

I was pretty tired yesterday - levelling just takes it out of me!  So I went to bed at halfway through 85.  Looking forward to more stuff today.  And I hate to admit it but levelling in a new zone is exciting.  I even look forward to questing :)




Comments

  1. Congrats to y'all for all those realm firsts! O_O <-(in awe)

    Someday I really have to put in for vacation when an expansion drops... *happy daydreams*

    I can’t wait to get home and get online! :D *bounce* (I've made a solemn promise to myself to get my main to 90 before I dive into the obligatory Panda Alt-- I've just had such fun playing a Monk in Diablo that it's been cross-contaminating WoW.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in awe of any realm firsts... I mean 2 would be amazing... but 3???
      Obligatory Panda alt? What nonsense is this? :D There will be no such thing happening to me... at least not for a looooong while :D If I ever make one it will be called Navichan.

      Delete
  2. You didn't mention how quickly Lêesin and Lushen are leveling together!

    It's enough to make some of us slow levelers weep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are getting their own post later! I wanted it to be a surprise :D

      Delete
  3. Yay! See, leveling is fun! Next thing you'll be leveling alts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(