Minipost: I've caught the Can't Patch Disease

Well, it was bound to happen.  I had such nice smooth patches last few times that it had to be my turn sooner or later.

And now it's happened.

I have got that POS error:

Launcher Error: BLZPTS00007 - Failed to Run a Required Program (Agent)

I have it on both my computers.  Couldn't fix it this morning on my desktop, and now I have been tryign to fix it on my laptop but to no avail.  So looks like I will be spending the next few hours trying to fix that when I get home which is SHIT and I'm ready to throw my laptop out the window.

Wish me luck.

Comments

  1. Oh, Navi, I feel your pain! I've spent the past 12 or so hours dealing with patch and computer issues, too. I was getting the "failed to download a required file" error, and I eventually nuked my WoW install and redownloaded the client from battle.net... and then Windows 7, which has been getting increasingly unstable of late, kept crashing and interrupting my download... Grrr!
    I hope you can get it all resolved without too much further trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I have my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok fixed, thank you Lushnek!
    Had to go to C:\programdata\battle.net, and delete everything in it. Then it seems to go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Angry Navi.. LOL. Not in real life but that animation is funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(