Mogolympics wrap ups - Therazane

I didn't get to post all my Mogolympics entries! Where does the time go :)

I didn't win anything but I had such a blast making my outfits and seeing the real transmog legends out there - Draynee of Pretty Fly for a Draenei was the overall winner and her outfits were truly gold medal winners!  So here are my entries for the competition:


Wrestling

 Archery

Javelin
I actually like this one a lot :)  I really I like red, purple and gold, but perhaps it's the wannabe warlock in me.

Fencing

 Freestyle

Equestrian
I found this to be the hardest event.  Not having the horse next to me in the picture made it harder, I think!  But overall, I liked how it turned out.  Perhaps another race choice, like an undead, would have made it better? Naaah, I don't think so.

Grats to all the winners, to JD for creating the event, to Tome, Khizzara and Matty for judging and bringing us all these fantastic posts and fun stuff, making the Mogolympics one of the biggest community events in the World of Warcraft online community.  Hip hip Hooray!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you posted the rest of them. I really like your archer and I think your grim reaper comes in a close second :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cym <3 I am glad you like them - from you (who has such great taste in clothes and mogs), it's a huge compliment, thank you :) /hug

      Delete
  2. Oh! That was you! I really, really, loved your freestyle entrant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! I really like those scythe things.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh - any chance I could get a list of the items you used for your Javelin entry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go Stoppableforce :) Need to be a warrior though!
      Destroyer Greathelm
      Destroyer Shoulderguards
      Warmaul breastplate
      Destroyer Handguards
      Boulderfist Belt
      Darkcrest Legguards
      Darkcrest Sabatons
      Tidebreaker Trident

      Delete
  4. Oooh, yay what lovely entries, Navi! I especially liked your javelin entry...and the archery one, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on all of these! Your Freestyle entry really caught my eye :) The blue and the red in the Archery outfit are amazing together. That's a gorgeous sword you've used for the Fencing one -- what is it? And your Javelin thrower looks like a boss of some kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kam! I swear you always say such lovely things and supportive things - you can comment any time you like !!! :D
      That sword is grieving spellblade, and I wonder if I chose a different race for my javelin maybe he would look more scary! (BE's aren't very scary )

      Delete
  6. Ooh, I really like your freestyle as well, and if I remember correctly, you had a most splendid flag carrier too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Ironyca! My flag carrier was controversial but I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  7. Those are all breathtaking Navi...damn girl you know your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your freestyle Navi. I remember pointing it to my husband and saying 'I'm not sure what she is, but I like it' :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh.. pointing it out to ... is what that should say

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(