Well, just a culmination of little things making this a really shitty day....
- Late for 7am morning meeting... but only by 10 minutes, that's not so bad.
- First patient on my operating list is delayed by half an hour, which means I'm going to be late and can't finish operating at one hospital and I have to be somewhere else to operate at 1pm
- I decided to do something stupid for fun a few days ago and found that I have something wrong with my eye which initially I thought I would need an operation for because it could end up making my eye pop out, but it turned out ok in the end because it's just a benign tumour type thing in my eye socket instead... well shit, doesn't that make me feel better. Why do I do stupid things like have an MRI of my head for fun.
- First child on my operating list has a complicated recovery related to her snorey sleeping resulting in an emergency call, a blue/purple child, a stressed out parent but it all works out, but boy did that wake me up
- Long operating list this afternoon which means a late finish and I have to pick up the kids and I bet I'll be done at about 9pm here and then I have an hour's drive home WITH the kids... they better be asleep. If they're not that will make it even MORE dandy and I'll be late to raid..
- Decide to fix up my blogroll and accidentally ended up DELETING my "Other Great WoW blog reads" widgit F*** F*** F*** F***
So if anyone out there was on my blogroll and is mortally offended that I deleted you, it was an ACCIDENT and I am trying hard to remember who was on it, but you know, the whole reason I have those blogrolls is SO I DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER WHO IS A GREAT READ COZ I'VE SAVED IT!
Well F***, that's just totally F***ed up an even more F***ed up day.