IntPiPoMo 2012 #11 - Land Down Under

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

What do you think? With an eye of faith does this look like Australia to you?   Yes I realise it's missing Tasmania and Queensland is a bit chopped off... well, my daughter thought it looked like Australia!  This is in Zhu Province, Krasarang Wilds.


Comments

  1. Your daughter is very clever (and adorable, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Where do I train for Aussie-sight!

    Yes, I can see it, but only because it's been pointed out.

    Too many Presidential Electoral Maps has me seeing an upside-down foreshortened Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? I was thinking it looked like Northrend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart little girl just like her mum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do see Australia...Your right Kallixta I live in Ohio and that does look like an upside down Ohio also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Pando now I must go look at Ohio to see the shape!

      Delete
  6. It does! Nice spotting E :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She obviously doesn't think much of Tasmania because she says it's a broken piece of Australia.

      Delete
  7. I see it! I see it! Tell her I see it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(