IntPiPoMo 2012 #50 - The Finish Line

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

Here we are at the finish!  Somehow I managed to complete my 50 screenshots for November.  Head back and check out all the participants at Revive and Rejuvenate for some gorgeous Warcraft eye candy screenies :)


Comments

  1. Yay! You made it! And what a perfect shot to commemorate reaching fifty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Tome said, indeed this is a perfect last picture for the event! Grats on completing it! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Kami I wasn't sure if I was going to make it...

      Delete
  3. Well done you :D Glad you could join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is in fact a nice one it helps new internet viewers, who
    are wishing for blogging.

    Feel free to visit my website - summer internship

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(