Minipost - Ashamed

Man I'm annoyed at myself!  And ashamed!

I was so excited thinking about raiding tonight.  Was looking forward to trying that 4th boss in HoF again.  Had some ideas I wanted to try (thanks Lyss!) and was feeling pretty happy as I drove home.  I even called Souglyy to say how excited I was to try these new things.

But, I went to put my kids to bed, hubby said he would do it, he got a phone call and went away and didn't come back.  I lay down and cuddled my daughter and told her I would be getting up to play World of Warcraft when daddy came back.  I thought, should I get my phone - nah I'm not sleeping, I'll be getting up soon.

The next time I looked at the clock, it was 945.  HOLY SHIT I FELL ASLEEP.  And I didn't have my phone to wake me up.

I jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs, grabbed my phone and saw all the missed calls and messages. #@&$(!@##w

Calls from Lushnek and Roshii. Messages from Roshii and Fue - Fue's hurt his back and is lying down.  Crap, nobody will know that because he only told ME, and I'm not there.

So I logged on, apologised to my guildies, and felt very shamefaced.  I didn't even want to talk to anyone, I felt so stupid, letting everyone down :(

But maybe the night off was good.  4 days raiding, I still maintain is too much.  But that's no excuse for letting the team down. :( I'm sorry Frosties!!!

Comments

  1. All good navi, no need to stress yourself about it

    -Rosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're only human! From reading your posts it sounds like you're in a pretty great guild so I'm sure they've already forgiven and forgotten. :) Chin up, it's a new day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for the kind words brandyflare! Last night everyone told me not to worry but that doesn't stop me berating myself. However, you're right, it's a new day and I have more WoW adventures to look forward to!

      Delete
  3. It's all good Navi, it gave Rosh and I a chance to level our panda's :) And we still have 2 more raid nights left.

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! I just bit my tongue....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(