Minipost: Winding down with a soak


I have never seen this before!  Just what I need after a hard day of... hmm, I haven't done anything today.  All my precious pets were doing all the work for me.  My Kun-Lai runt is also having a soak, he's been working hard for me, levelling my babies up to 10.  I hope these Pandaren blokes sitting here don't mind having pets in the water.  I took off my clothes but at least left my Argent Crusader's Tabard on to cover myself a bit - we furry types are a modest lot.

Ahh.. those sprays of water are juuuuuust right.  And I hope to god those bubbles popping are NOT those Pandas farting in the water.

Comments

  1. Oh dear, well if the bubbles are from the Pandaren you'll know soon enough, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Though Tauren methane I hear is even more toxic...

      Delete
  2. Those boots don't look like they belong to any of you! Those pandas may have caused some hasty departures. I would be afraid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Tauren are good at withstanding bad smells. We have to hang around with rotting Forsaken after all. And sweaty orcs.

      Delete
  3. Oh good I'm glad you said what that lump was in the water with you, I couldn't quite make it out. I would have thought the bubbles were from someone else... :P

    The NPCs there change every so often and you'll find a few of them are the combatants at the Temple of the White Tiger, etc. like The Wrestler and coach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to recall a cupboard...

      Delete
    2. Oh I had forgotten about that! ...and my hair getting caught under the bed

      Delete
  4. I have been taking screenshots of the Hot-tubs of Pandera for months - we got pandas, monkeys, and fish, OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh just found it -here are the fish and monkeys - http://wowsugar.blogspot.com/2012/11/rtmt-dances-with-goats.html

      P.U.!

      Delete
    2. And I even COMMENTED on that post! OMG getting old in my old age. Wait...

      Delete
    3. Hey I think it's totally cool Azeroth takes us by surprise!

      Delete
  5. This is awesome! I want a spa day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a spa with pandas is better than a spa with monkeys... but that's just me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(