Patch this Tuesday

Well the patch that's the last patch that contains anything of interest before Legion is upon us tomorrow.

Thank goodness I managed to get my arena season done.  And Sev and Crooked too. The kodo mount is not my favourite because it looks a bit like a troll mount but everyone else seems to like it.



I guess this mythic raiding cross realm thing will be happening sooner than I think, if everything goes according to plan.

Also, there might be some valour grinding to do, with these gear upgrades. I'm not looking forward to that, it sounds like such a chore!

Everyone was telling me that an heirloom trinket drops from mythic dungeons but it's a little hard to get excited about that when I have no alts.... and there have been changes to gear in the dungeons too.

Hopefully after patch we'll see lots of guilds getting heroic Archi down! And the moose mount is here, so I am looking forward to getting that down on Wednesday for our new mount :)


Comments