Raiding - Making slow progress on Kil'jaeden

We made a little bit of headway on Kil'jaeden this week, but we're not quite there yet. We're at least doing better on the beam (except me because I keep missing it somehow) and we're slowly getting there with soaks (but every now and then we miss one), but running around in the dark is a pain in the ass. We at least made it through the darkness this week, so I'm hoping we'll do better next week.

Healers seem to be in short supply lately. It seems like we go from feast to famine but luckily Mag's offspec disc and Amelior's offspec holy pretty much saves the day. Ram has been missing for some time now (so has Gen) but I think it's due to work; Kinry is about to have a baby; and Yeti has been working so she hasn't been online. Thank goodness for small blessings!

But you know what I really want to know...



Comments

  1. Haha, cool to read this, AFTER you announced you made the kill :)

    I guess the "press on, Hero" isnt really needed here :P

    Aww I would happily take the cutscene! I love cutscenes, so few of those in LFR. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(